External Research Associate
Dr. Damian Szklarczyk
Phone: +41 44 635 31 48
- 2002 - Undergraduate degree in Biology at the Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland.
- 2007 - Research assistant at the Laboratory of Bionformatics, Adam Mickiewicz Univeristy, Poland.
- 2008 - Research assistant at the Bork Group, EMBL Heidelberg.
- 2009 - Doctorate at the Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen under the supervision of Prof. Lars Juhl Jensen.
- 2013 - Research associate at the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics / Bioinformatics Group, IMLS, University of Zürich.
- Protein-protein interaction prediction.
- Gene orthology prediction.
- Protein-drug interaction prediction.
- Drug discovery.